Sunday 3 April 2011

Tyne Tees Models 25/3/11

Today I took a trip to Tyne Tees Models where I was assisting year 10 students who are involved in the Creative Enterprise program. The studio is set up in an old warehouse near St James Park - it's far from the glamour that we see in the magazines!
The students were given a brief of  'Opposites Attract' and each group had to come up with a theme to fit this title. They then had to appoint each other as Director, Photographer, Stylist and Model. I really enjoyed helping out as I got to  learn all about each of the different areas, particularly the photography when using different lights for indoor and outdoor photographs. This will really come in useful when photographing my own work!

Here are a few pictures of the students at work..



Starting to gather their ideas..



  

Photography Tutorial..


Future Stylists!



Show time!

No comments:

Post a Comment